You Are A Good Fit If
- You have 2+ years of full-time experience.
- You have experience working on a diverse range of projects.
- You have excellent communication skills to collaborate with designers and clients.
- You live and breathe development and are always up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, etc.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of WordPress.
- You have a sense of humor (lots of it actually)!
Roles & Responsibility
- Developing and maintaining a Website.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web programming and SEO practices.
- Convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working responsive HTML pages for tablet, mobile, and desktop with an understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content.
- Take accountability for various development tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish.
- Surround yourself with other talented developers, unlike your current job (shots fired)!
- Opportunity to work with the coolest startups and development projects.
- Experience the crazy life of working in a design studio!
- Competitive salary and bonuses.